We. Are. MOD. (Masters of Design) works to advance the best interests of students in the School of Design and Construction (SDC) by enriching their overall collegiate experience by:
- Fostering fellowship, cooperation, and unity between students;
- Serving as a liaison between the director, faculty, staff, and students, and by working with these groups to address mutual needs and concerns;
- Assisting students in their professional development;
- Organizing a variety of service and social activities;
- Orienting new students;
- Undertaking other initiatives that we may deem beneficial to SDC’s students.